Quotes of the day...

Monday, January 11, 2010

FS 1.8 New Year New Rules

It has been awhile since I last blogged.... So it may be a week late but here is the New Year and with it comes new expectations and goals. Happy New Year to you all and I hope that you reach and exceed those goals. I am currently working on a month by month basis to achieve such feats. I find looking too far ahead tends to lead to disappointment, which in turn make it seem less achievable. My list is probably very much like your own. Get fit, get healthy, be productive etc etc etc... I also have a few goals to instill important skills and less frustration in the young people in my life. Less video games more hands on entertainment. and the ever present chores first then fun applies to us all. What we are really reaching for is a new beginning and new motivation. Best of luck in finding all that you seek. CK

1 comment: